Spring is around the corner and its time to start thinking about decorating your home with this seasonal decor to help your home feel fresh and invigorating. In anticipation of winter’s thaw, we have put together a fabulous collection of ideas to help you get started on refreshing your home with spring. To begin, you should consider de-cluttering your home by turning to some great organization and storage solutions.
To decorate your home for the season, consider infusing it with beautiful pastel colors. Accessorize around your home with fresh or faux flowers, wreaths, pillows, throws, hand towels art, baskets and even update your linens. You may also wish to consider invoking the feeling of spring in your home by adding fresh scents with candles, reed and oil diffusers. Have a look below for plenty more fresh ideas that will help you to bring the feeling of spring into your home this season.
Tell Us: When do you begin decorating your home for Which one of these ideas most inspired you and why in the Comments below!
1. Bring In The Greens. This charming vignette features a farmhouse style console table with a wreath affixed to a repurposed old window pane. The vases and faux flowers are from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia from Target. A similar dough bowl can be found at Kirkland’s. Similar antique wooden crates can be found on Etsy, eBay, and Amazon. (via @simpledecorwithamy)
2. Beautiful Spring Porch. Infuse some spring into your porch which a color scheme of pretty pastels. A wreath of tulips wrapped with ribbon from Hobby Lobby makes a colorful statement on the front door. The green and white buffalo check doormat came from Hobby Lobby, as did the “Family” sign next to the door. You can find the other doormat “There’s No Place Like Home” at Kirkland’s. The pastel plaid bunny pillow is also from Kirkland’s. (via @southrngrlrebel)
3. Touches of Spring. Use fresh (or faux) flowers such as lavender to invite nature inside. Spring flowers can infuse an element of freshness while bringing in fragrance and color. If you use faux flowers, try using some reed or oil diffusers or even candles to bring in the sweet scent of spring. Our favorite source for this is Pier 1! (via @featherglass)
4. Decorate With Faux Greenery. The greenery adorning the faux mantle is from Hobby Lobby, while the wreath flowers and greenery are from @afloral. The dining table was spotted at a garage sale but was originally from World Market. The blogger DIY’d the table by painting the base white and sanding the top of the table down to the natural wood and applying a white wax on top. (via @rusticpigdesigns)
5. Inviting Front Entry. Refresh your front porch with wreaths that adds a touch of spring color, these are from Kirkland’s. A doormat adds a welcoming touch to your front door. Here, the blogger adding a layering of two rugs for an extra layer of texture. A farmhouse planter filled with fresh greens adds a fresh touch of nature. If you have outdoor furnishings, adorn them with pillows with a spring-vibe. (via @the_refinedfarmhouse)
6. Decorate Your Fireplace Mantel. The fireplace is the focal point to any room, so why not infuse the freshness of spring onto your mantel? A similar magnolia wreath can be found at Pier 1. Add touches of greenery, faux flowers, and even a green moss bunny! The basket is from TJMaxx, as are the pillows. (via @delightedwiththedetails)
7. Say Hello To Spring. Create a welcoming environment to greet visitors at your front door. Add charming details with a fresh spring palette. Even the door has been given a fresh coat of green for an inviting touch. Don’t forget the bunnies, an important symbol for the Easter holiday. (via Pottery Barn)
8. Flowers In The Kitchen. Add freshness into your kitchen using a vintage dough bowl filled with artificial flowers and greens. The pink peonies can be found at Pier 1. This vintage dough bowl was found at a local antique shop. The pop of pink adds the perfect touch of spring. (via @sanctuaryhomedecor)
9. Dreamy Bedroom Retreat. When the seasons change and the weather begin to get warmer, winter linens will need to be switched for lighter fabrics. This neutral palette is soothing, with a floral duvet cover lending a nod to spring. A vase of artificial flowers invites nature into this space. (@bloomingdiyer)
10. Makeover Your Coffee Table. Be sure to add invite the freshness of spring onto your coffee table. This can be something as simple as a vase of fresh or faux flowers set on top of a tray. These artificial flowers were sourced from @afloral. You can find a similar rustic galvanized milk jug from Kirkland’s. The coffee table is a Lineberry Cart, which can be found on Etsy! (via @rusticpigdesigns)
11. Perk Up Your Porch. A beautiful porch swing looks so inviting with a layering of comfortable pillows. Pops of green infuse color into this neutral palette. The wooden tobacco basket on the wall is from Kirkland’s. Add some lanterns for a warm evening glow. Grounding this space is a lovely outdoor rug in royal blue, found at Target. (via @the_refinedfarmhouse)
12. Paint The Front Door. Add a spring color to your door such as this pretty pastel blue. The door is painted in SW Waterscape, while the trim is SW Extra White. The siding is Kaycan Slate Gray. Accent your door with a fresh touch of nature, such as topiary planters. (via @onceupona1912)
13. Inviting Spring Porch. Accenting the front door are galvanized metal planters are turned upside down — Smith & Hawkin-Target. Ferns are set on top to add some fresh greenery. A black and white buffalo check mat is layered with a “Hippity Hop” mat, both from Kirkland’s. Orange marigolds add a vibrant pop of color. (via @faithfootballandfairytales)
14. Porch Of Greens. This cozy screened-in porch features wall-mounted plant holders for growing herbs and fresh greenery. This would also work for growing succulents. The planter on the left is from @decorsteals, while the one on the right is from @antiquefarmhouse. (via @bigfamilylittlefarmhouse)
15. Let’s Stay Home. Create a cozy outdoor oasis to enjoy stay-cations in your backyard. The sign is from @josstudioshop. String lights are a nod to “spring is in the air”, along with blooming flowers! They are perfect for entertaining while adding a fantastic ambiance. Loving the pop of green from the wicker table. The cushions were found at Michaels. (via @delightedwiththedetails)